Monday, March 26, 2007

Rhonna's Orange Challenge









































































I only recently discovered digital scrapbooking and have no idea where to start! So, while I dabble with tutortials I find on the web, I wanted to jump in and get inspired! This week, I am working on Rhonna's Orange Challenge. Even if I can't modify my photos yet, I like the challenge to look at colors in a new way. When I first read the challenge, I was perplexed because orange is not a color that I associate with Spring in Utah. To me, it symbolizes the fall harvest. Nothing is blooming here and more snow is expected this week. But, I spent a week looking for orange in my world and was pleased to find orange inspiration in my daily life.

8 comments:

Rhonna said...

wow...totally totally cool!
LOVE to see this bright cheery color in your photography...I'm LOVING it!
thanks so much for playing!
R

Marie said...

Love your photos - really bring out what a happy colour orange is!

Vibeke Spigseth said...

Love your photos!Yhat orange is really a beautiful colour - brings out the happines in me! :-)

Vibeke Spigseth said...

And that should be THAT not YATH......sorry...LOL!

T:o)ve said...

OH! Such beautiful orange pics! Love them, and I'll look forward to see them used in a layout ;o)

Vanessa said...

Thanks for the inspirational pictures!!
I'm sure we can get inspired just by looking at it

Andrea Wiebe said...

Your pictures are awesome...just gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Your pictures are amazing...., they are so....orange... :-)