Thursday, April 5, 2007

Rhonna's Green Challenge


I am having a lot of fun playing around with digital scrapbooking. I am so glad that Rhonna Farrer started hosting this challenge because it gives me an excuse to try to learn the digital programs. I may not have the fanciest layouts, but it sure is fun trying new techniques and seeing the great creations other people come up with. The paper and swirls are from Rhonna and the picture frames are from Heather Ann Designs.

Green is not my color. I don't like to wear it or decorate with it and I never use it as a primary color in scrapbooking. But, I love this paper and I love the designs I have seen from the other challenge participants. So many lovely shades of green. Spring is such a green time of year, new grass, flowers, trees, I think the color is growing on me!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marie said...

Love your choice of bg paper, and your kids are so cute!!!

Maggie Lamarre said...

Luv the lo, great job.
Maggie