Sunday, May 6, 2007

Yellow Challenge - Bedroom Card (Week 17)


I am knocking off two birds with one project. Yellow isn't a color I do much with so I incorporated yellow from Rhonna's Color Challenge into Emily's Deck of You challenge. The yellow doesn't show through well on the scan, but it's vibrant in person! The Deck of You Challenge is about a bedroom. My childhood bedroom was a pastel mess! Butterflies galore. The wallpaper carried over to my blinds to really showcase the 80's feel of my bedroom! I still remembering helping my Dad paint all of my furniture for the room, my (non-digital) clock radio alarm clock I got in 3rd grade. The original cheap phone I had in the room (I can't remember how old I was) and then, the fancy black & red phone that was my transition into a more modern teenage room.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: